Women's Health Specialists is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist for our office in Rockville and Germantown!
- Greets patients in polite, prompt, helpful manner. Provides any necessary instructions/directions.
- Accommodates any patient need(s). Answers any patient questions, informs back office of each patient’s arrival.
- Verifies and updates patient insurance information in the system for each patient at each visit. wow
- Uses the computer system to generate information necessary for billing. Maintains current understanding of patient medical insurance changes, including HMO and PPO coverage and copay levels.
- Collects copay/surgery deposits/balances, provides any forms needing completion, and obtains signatures as necessary.
- Answers telephone in a pleasant manner and deals with patient needs expeditiously.
- Processes triage phone calls and directs to the appropriate medical personnel
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience working as a Receptionist in a Medical office is preferred
- Minimum of two year's experience in customer service setting, preferably six months receptionist experience in health care setting and experience with office equipment.
Please Note: Advantia Health is dedicated to providing unparalleled healthcare to our customers by employing the most highly-qualified individuals. If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.