Advantia Health will be opening its first Physician Owned Lab in Beltsville, Maryland! We are seeking a Lab Manager who will be splitting their time between two Labs.
This position will be reporting to a Lab Director and will be responsible for scheduling employees, ordering supplies and will be handling bench testing if needed. Candidates who are experienced in working in a high volume, clinical diagnostic environment are encouraged to apply.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies such as CLIA and COLA
- Troubleshooting laboratory instrumentation
- Manages multiple departments within the company
- Manage day to day operations including staffing, budgeting, laboratory finances, training of new employees, etc.
- Establishes both short and long-term goals for the Clinical Laboratory Department and prepares corresponding strategic and annual financial plans, ensuring budget variances are within acceptable limits.
- Establishes capital equipment budgets for laboratory equipment.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
- Responsible for filling in as needed for the Medical Technologist
- Ensures quick turn-around times
- 4+ years of clinical laboratory experience in Core Lab, Chemistry, Microbiology or Molecular testing
- 1+ years of prior laboratory supervisor or management experience preferred
- ASCP or AMT certification
Please note: Advantia Health is dedicated to providing unparalleled healthcare to our customers by employing the most highly-qualified individuals. If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.