Advantia is transforming healthcare for all women - helping them get healthier, reducing unnecessary costs, and setting a higher standard for experience. We provide integrated care - including obstetrics, gynecology, primary care, and mental wellness - and compassion and value inspire everything we do. Advantia is pioneering care models that align incentives with the best interests of women and their families.
The Project Manager, Operations reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for facilitating the business case development, resourcing, planning and all implementation activities related to Operations projects across Advantia’s corporate entity and our Practices. This role will also collaborate with senior leadership, our Practices, our Board, and Advantia’s corporate lines of business to drive business plans and growth initiatives forward and to successful integration and sustainment.
- Create business cases for proposed operational business opportunities and/or strategies and develop resource needs, project flows, financial estimates and other financial models, as necessary to project the desired outcomes and anticipated performance
- Manage and lead cross-functional project teams, assign tasks, maintain and hold team members accountable to project schedules and ensure timely deliverables are completed within budget.
- Implement and integrate project management methodologies, processes, tools, and approaches to develop, maintain, and deliver work plans and project deliverables in an efficient and effective way.
- Establish and maintain communication channels with project team members, management, and other stakeholders.
- Communicate business cases, project status, and outcomes to company stakeholders through recurring data-driven status reports, presentations, and meetings.
- Document technical requirements, best practices, service level agreements, process dependencies and flows, and decisions related to the deployment of new projects and ongoing sustainment of existing programs and projects
- Identify and anticipate barriers or delays in project management activities and align with team members and stakeholders with problem solving and resolution efforts
- Plan, organize and manage meeting schedules, agendas, and action items for team members and stakeholders to ensure ongoing project transparency, risk mitigation, and eventual project success.
- Manage vendors or subcontract relationships for subject matter experts or support staff needed for various projects or assignments - manage contract terms, negotiations, direction, and performance of the subcontracted individuals or teams
- Collaborate cross functionally on project launch, build, integration, and sustainment of programs across our practice, operations, clinical, quality, finance, and HR teams.
- Consider and build the change management and communications process necessarily for successful buy-in, utilization, and long-term success of operational projects and programs
- Launch and assess the success of business-driving projects across our corporate and practice-level healthcare entities using performance against initial goal setting, key performance indicators, and survey data as necessary
- 5+ years of experience working in project management, business, or operations or a related field - preferably within the healthcare industry
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to changes quickly while meeting deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and demonstrated competency in change management and innovation in the compliance space
Advantia Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note: Advantia Health is dedicated to providing unparalleled healthcare to our customers by employing the most highly-qualified individuals. If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.