Advantia is transforming healthcare for all women - helping them get healthier, reducing unnecessary costs, and setting a higher standard for experience. We provide integrated care - including obstetrics, gynecology, primary care, and mental wellness - and compassion and value inspire everything we do. Advantia is pioneering care models that align incentives with the best interests of women and their families.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for developing and interpreting dashboards, reports, and related forms of data visualizations to support tactical, operational, and strategic business decisions at the company. This role will also collaborate with senior leadership, our Practices, our Board, and Advantia’s corporate lines of business to inform business-driving and growth initiatives through analytical insights and modeling.
- Facilitate the development, implementation, interpretation, sustainment and support of dashboards, data analytics processes, reports, and related forms of data visualizations to support tactical, operational, and strategic business decisions
- Analyze key performance indicators and provide ongoing status updates of performance against goals (e.g., forecasts, resource management, Practice operations, productivity)
- Develop analysis in areas such as KPI performance against targets, Practice operations, forecast accuracy, segmentation, resource allocation, and clinical and quality metrics
- Create dashboards and visualizations for various internal and external stakeholders to ensure ongoing, consistent, and accurate access to operational, clinical, and quality-related performance metrics
- Identify data sources that that will support reporting requirements, manage integration workflows, and manipulate and load data into consumable datasets for reporting and analysis
- Implement data quality processes to ensure the integrity and accuracy of data sources and reports by leveraging automation and monitoring capabilities to proactively identify anomalies or areas of process improvement or innovation
- Assist members of Practice Management, Finance, Clinical, and Quality teams with ad-hoc and self-service reporting capabilities
- Provide research, modeling, and projection support needed to develop business cases for operational projects to align with the business needs and overall goals of Advantia
- Provide training and support to the end users of dashboards and reporting tools,
- Facilitate transparency of metrics and performance, by understanding and presenting data related to operational status and performance
- Implement change management efforts and processes to drive adoption of report and dashboard solutions and usage
- Collaborate cross functionally on activities to include data collection, deployment of dashboards and new processes, and training and post-deployment support
- Document technical requirements, best practices, service level agreements, process dependencies and flows, and decisions related to the sustainment of analytical solutions
- 5+ years of experience working in advanced data analytics, business intelligence, or a related field - preferably within the healthcare industry
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to changes quickly while meeting deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and demonstrated competency in change management and innovation in the compliance space
Advantia Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note: Advantia Health is dedicated to providing unparalleled healthcare to our customers by employing the most highly-qualified individuals. If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.