The Vice President of Business Development reports to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and is responsible for developing a comprehensive, inclusive, and strategic business development plan and growth strategy by collaborating with the CFO, senior leadership, and the Board of Directors. The VP of Business Development will evaluate market forecasts and long-term trends, collect competitive intelligence, drive cross-functional business processes, maintain business model innovation, and lead the diligence, negotiation, sign, and close processes with acquisition targets.
- Identify and execute on important capital projects, joint ventures, acquisitions, and other strategic partnership opportunities for the company
- Analyze market trends, understand competitive intelligence and competitor strategies, and develop research and analysis of the healthcare environment and landscape
- Lead a team responsible for prospecting and follow-through on opportunities, to include qualification and value demonstration, diligence, and transaction closures
- Create the business cases necessary - as it relates to business and corporate development opportunities - to enable the growth of the company at scale
- Ensure all applicable performance metrics are in place in order to measure progress and success, and create the process and structure necessary to anticipate and mitigate risk
- Communicate and implement the company's business development strategy internally and externally so that all stakeholders understand the company-wide strategic plan and how it aligns to the company's overall goals
- Foster and maintain a robust pipeline of business development opportunities
- Translate market and acquisition strategies and corporate development goals into actionable, scalable, data-driven, and quantitative plans
- Collaborate with the Finance team to develop a capital plan in line with the acquisition and investment strategies of the company
- Coordinate and collaborate with the executive leadership team on strategic alignment of mergers, acquisitions, and related projects with the company’s various corporate lines of business, to include Clinical, Quality, Operations, Finance, and HR
- 7+ years of strategic business or corporate development experience in the healthcare industry
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in business or related field preferred
- Comprehensive working knowledge of mergers and acquisitions, organizational planning, organizational structure, budgeting, and operations
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and compile complex data for planning purposes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to represent the company in conversations with a variety of stakeholder groups
About Advantia Health:
Advantia is transforming healthcare for all women - helping them get healthier, reducing unnecessary costs, and setting a higher standard for experience. Compassion and value inspire everything we do. We take time to listen, answer questions completely, and offer helpful technology between visits so our patients are always at ease. Alongside great care, Advantia is pioneering care models that align incentives with the best interests of women and their families.
Please note: Advantia Health is dedicated to providing unparalleled healthcare to our customers by employing the most highly-qualified individuals. If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.