Advantia is transforming healthcare for all women - helping them get healthier, reducing unnecessary costs, and setting a higher standard for experience. Compassion and value inspire everything we do. We take time to listen, answer questions completely, and offer helpful technology between visits so our patients are always at ease. Alongside great care, Advantia is pioneering care models that align incentives with the best interests of women and their families.
Advantia is seeking a skilled Recruiter to effectively handle full cycle recruiting for clinical staff members at our Practices, with a primary focus on Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers (APP). This position will report directly to the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager at Advantia.
- Assist with the recruitment and hiring for the organization; including posting, reviewing, phone/Zoom screens, coordination of interviews, and conducting verbal and written offers
- Coordinate with hiring manager(s) to determine staffing needs and best recruiting process for position(s).
- Work closely with our Practice Managers, and Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager to align on recruiting and hiring strategy.
- Leverage knowledge of our business needs and search requirements to effectively match candidates with roles.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, and closing of candidates.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness throughout the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of the organization.
- Screen and interview applicants, via phone and video calls
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as virtual job fairs, online sourcing, and referral based recruiting, to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding the recruiting process.
- Successfully negotiate, prepare, and deliver verbal and written employment offers.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal and state employment laws throughout the recruiting process.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment or human resources
- 3+ years of experience in the healthcare industry preferred, with prior experience hiring APP's and Physicians.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in business, HR, finance, a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Excellent analytical ability and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, in partnership with a variety of stakeholders, and with and across functional project teams
- Able to multitask, establish priorities, and meet deadlines on projects
Please note: Advantia Health is dedicated to providing unparalleled healthcare to our customers by employing the most highly-qualified individuals. If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.
Advantia Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to global diversity: It’s a place where good people want to work and customers want to continue to engage EOE M/F/D/V.